www.jacklistens.com: Are you so far not aware of the Jack In The Box Customer Survey? if your answer is yes, then you are at the right place where we updated complete information about the survey instructions. Just follow our post and complete the survey and grab a chance to win two free tacos on next visit.
Jack In The Box Survey Guide @ www.jacklistens.com
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain. Which is headquartered in San Diego, California, the United States and the products of the company include Hamburgers, chicken, sandwiches, salads, breakfast, and desserts. The company also formerly operated the Qdoba Mexican Grill chain until Apollo Global Management bought the chain in December 2017.
As many customers visit the restaurant daily. To know the customer’s opinion the company is conducting the customer survey the customers those who have the recent receipt of the restaurant can take part in the survey to give their honest opinion about the satisfaction level of the products and services offered by the company. Visit the survey portal www.jacklistens.com and express your honest and valuable feedback and in return for your survey the company is offering two free tacos on next visit.
Rules and Requirements
- Need any device such as a Computer, Laptop, Mobile, or Tablet with Internet Connection.
- You should have the recent receipt.
- And you must be able to understand the basic English and Spanish Languages.
- For one the receipt only person is allowed to take the survey.
- And the customer those who want to take part in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- The permanent resident of the United States is allowed to access the survey
Survey Instructions at www.jacklistens.com
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads you need to choose the language which is appropriate to you and click on the next option.
- Now you need to enter the ID number in the given text fields.
- After entering all the above details correctly you need to click on the start button to begin your survey.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following
- Overall satisfaction with your visit to Jack in the Box restaurant.
- Behavior and the friendliness of the staff.
- Quality of the food.
- And also about the accuracy of the order and the services.
- About the value of the meal which you order.
- Store cleanliness, security, and pleasure.
- The likelihood to come back and suggest.
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details in order to get an opportunity to enter monthly sweepstakes
- Then, submit your survey.
- And make a note of that code on any side on your receipt and get two free tacos on next visit.
Most Jack in the Box restaurants are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most Jack in the Box restaurants are CLOSED on these holidays:
- Christmas Day
Working Hours of Jack in the Box
- Monday Open 24 Hours
- Tuesday Open 24 Hours
- Wednesday Open 24 Hours
- Thursday Open 24 Hours
- Friday Open 24 Hours
- Saturday Open 24 Hours
- Sunday Open 24 Hours
If you have any doubts please feel free to contact our customer service number 1 866 232 1040
This is all about the Jack In The Box Customer Survey @ www.jacklistens.com. Hope the information is useful to complete the survey successfully. Stay connected to our website for more updates.