NJMCDirect: NJMCDirect.com is an online payment portal by New Jersey Courts. On that portal, you can pay your tickets fines easily. This is the best method to pay the traffic ticket fines and it is much better than manual payment. Below we have updated the complete procedure to pay the ticket fines online at NJMCDirect.com. Check the further details in the below section.
NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Online
Usually, ticket fines are charged on the people who violate the traffic rules. And, it is hard to stand in long queues after having a busy day. For such people, NJMCDirect is a helpful portal. With the help of this portal, you can free yourself from any NJ Ticket Fines. Here, you can pay the ticket fines easily using the online payment methods. In this post, we have provided the list of things that are required to process the payment. Also, we have provided the detailed instructions to pay the ticket fines online.
In order to pay your ticket fines online at NJMCDirect i.e. at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will require the following things:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with the Internet access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing which is mandatory for payment because it is used as a proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules. This ticket is important because it consists of the Court ID and Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card is necessary because the payment is online. You can also use the debit card to make the online payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
Note: If you have the NJ Ticket Prefix Code, you can use it to pay the fines at NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service.
Follow these Instructions to Pay the NJ Ticket Fines:
- First of all, open the web browser on your device.
- Then, visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- To begin the payment process, click on the option which says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- A new page is opened.
- Now, enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Here, you need to choose between two options i.e. View NJMCDirect Ticket and Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option can be used to view the traffic ticket information and the second option is for online payment. So, choose the second option since you are here to pay the traffic ticket fines.
- And finally, you need to pay the ticket fine using your Credit card or Debit Card.
NJMCDirect – Accessibility
NJMCDirect supports few browsers. Below we have updated the list of browsers supported by NJMCDirect. Be sure to use any one browser from this list before accessing the NJMCDirect official site.
- Internet Explorer – 6.0 or Higher
- Firefox – 1.5 or Higher
- Netscape – 8.1 or Higher
- AOL – 9.0 or Higher
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
NJMCDirect Portal is not available for 24/7. It is only available in particular hours and below we have updated the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation for your ease. Make sure that you pay the fines in this hours.
- From Monday to Thursday – 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM
- On Friday – 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM
- On Saturday – 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM
- On Sunday – 1 PM to 11.45 PM
NJMCDirect – Advantages of Using this Portal
NJMCDirect is the best way to free yourself from ticket fines. Just check these advantages to use this portal:
- Fast & Efficient – It is the most efficient and fast way to pay NJMCDirect Ticket Fines Online. With the help of this portal, you can save a lot of time and the best thing is payment can be completed within a few minutes. And, it is better than manual payment as you may have to stand in long queues.
- Secure – High-level security is provided by the New Jersey Court and only the New Jersey employees can access this information. No person can check the details or information of other people.
- Convenient – Obviously, this is a convenient way, because you can avoid visiting the NJ Court and also you can avoid standing in long queues.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Team – Contact Details
If you face any issues while making the online payment, you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team. Below are the contact details:
- Phone Number-973 284 4945
- Fax-973 284 4914
- Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
That’s all about NJMCDirect. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)