Storesurvey.riteaid.com: Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States. It is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and it is the third largest in the United States and the store expanded into five additional states. Rite Aid is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RAD. The company is conducting the customer survey to know the satisfaction level of the customers.
If you want to give your honest feedback in the survey then you need to visit the Rite Aid Customer Survey web portal storesurvey.riteaid.com and enter the required details in order to participate in the survey to give to give your honest feedback. And the survey will be simple and easy to access and it will take only a few minutes of your time. In the survey, you need to answer the overall experience of your visit to the store.
Rules and Requirements
- Need any device such as a Computer, Laptop, Mobile, or Tablet with Internet Connection.
- You should have the recent receipt.
- And you must be able to understand the basic English and Spanish Languages.
- For one the receipt only person is allowed to take the survey.
- And the customer those who want to take part in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- The permanent resident of the United States is allowed to access the survey
Follow the Customer Survey Instructions – storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads you need to choose the language which is appropriate to you and click on the next option.
- Now you need to enter the cashier code in the first given text fields.
- Next, you need to enter the 16 digit code in the second text field.
- After entering all the above details correctly you need to click on the start button to begin your survey.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details if you want to enter into sweepstakes every month. If you don’t want means you can just ignore it.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code which you need to make a note of that code on any side on your receipt to win one of five $1,000.
How to use Rite Aid Redemption Code
The validation code which you receive after completing your survey will be valid up to 30 days after getting your code. Make sure that you need to redeem your survey code before it gets expired
Most Rite Aid stores are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Working Hours of Rite Aid Store
- Monday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
If you have any doubts please feel free to contact our customer service number 1-800-748-3243.