UPSers Login: Here is the complete guide of UPSers Login for all those who are looking for it. UPSers is the online portal for all the employees working at UPS. With the help of this portal, they can access the information they need. Also, they can check the information related to their pay stubs and work schedules. Get the complete details in this post.
United Parcel Service commonly known as UPS, is the largest package delivery company in the United States which was started in the year 1907. Now, UPS is an American Multinational Company which is the leading global providers of supply chain management solutions and logistics services. UPS consists of 4,44,000 employees i.e. 3,62,000 in the U.S. and 82,000 internationally. It also includes 2,40,000 drivers, package handlers, and clerks.
To manage the information related to its employees, UPS has created an online web portal which is named as UPS Enterprise Portal. Employees can check their personal information and professional information as well. That is, they can check the info related to the benefits, careers, pay stubs, work schedules, and much more. To get access to the portal, you need to log in and below we have updated the procedure in detail.
UPSers Login Guide
In order to log in to the UPS Enterprise Portal, you will require the following things:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- UPSers login credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
- Recommended Browsers-Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher/Chrome 34 or higher/Firefox 28 or higher.
- Use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology (Default settings for most browsers will be 56-bit encryption. Logging in to UPSers.com with 56-bit encryption will display unpredictable results. So you need to upgrade it to 128-bit encryption.)
Also, you need to follow these instructions:
- First of all, open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of UPS Enterprise Portal or click on this official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter your User ID i.e. your Employee ID Number in the required space.
- Also, enter your Password.
- Now, click ‘Log In’ to get access to the portal.
UPS allows access to all active and inactive employees in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and retired employees in the UPS Retirement Plan. Also, remember that separated employees will have access until June of the year following separation. As we discussed earlier, to log in to the portal you will need the login credentials. To obtain the login credentials, you need to register. And, the registration information will be helpful in case of a password reset. Check the below steps:
- Visit the official site of UPSers Login.
- Select your language preference.
- Enter User ID and PIN.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button.
- Review and agree to Terms and Conditions for use of UPSers.com.
- Provide an e-mail address and, if appropriate, an ID for access to UPS applications.
- Create your Challenge Questions and Responses.
- Create a password.
Now, you can easily login with your User ID (which is nothing but the employee ID) and password which you have created. In case, if have forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link where you need to give the exact responses to all the challenge questions which you have created at the time of Registration. Given three chances, if you fail to do so your account will be locked for at least 15 minutes for security reasons. Then, submit a Technical Help Form to request that your account should be unlocked.
UPSers Login/Registration – User ID & PIN
As we all know, the new users have to register at UPSers.com. The ‘New User Registration’ procedure is detailed in the above section. But many of the new employees may have a question regarding User ID & PIN. So for them, we have provided this information.
- User ID – Your User ID is nothing but your Employee ID. That is, you have to use the Employee ID Number as your User ID for registration or for login. You can find your Employee ID on your pay stub or on your ID card.
- PIN – PIN is nothing but Personal Identification Number. Your PIN will be a one-time password which you need to use at the time of registration or login(i.e. for initial use). After that, you should create a password.
Important Things to Remember:
- PINs are case-sensitive.
- So you need to enter the letters in your PIN in lower-case.
- Passwords which you create must be between 7-14 characters with at least 1 alpha and 1 numeric character.
- The password you create cannot be the same as your PIN.
Construct your PIN by combining the
- First 2 letters of your Last Name
- Last 2 digits of your birth year
- Last 2 digits of your Employee ID
That’s all about UPSers Login. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)